Be Your Own Barista with the PRO 2 Manual Espresso Maker
Free U.S. Shipping!
Raising the bar on manual espresso makers, we’d like to introduce you to the Flair PRO 2. Maintaining all the performance of the original PRO, the PRO 2 features four upgrades including a removable spout, an enhanced bottomless portafilter, a gauge guard for increased durability and a silicone grip for better brewing ergonomics. Improving on the best is what we do.
The Flair PRO 2. Come brew with us.
The Flair PRO 2. Your Questions Answered.
- HANDCRAFT SHOTS OF ESPRESSO – The Flair PRO 2 is a 100% human-powered, manual espresso press. With the Flair PRO 2, you have a complete manual espresso machine that can produce professional quality shots of espresso from your home, or wherever you are. Add 70ml of boiled water and a dose of up to 24 grams to yield up to a 56 ml shot with beautiful crema. A burr grinder is essential for use with this product.
- COMPLETE BREW CONTROL – The Flair PRO 2 features a custom pressure gauge with an Espresso Zone between 6-9 BAR, exactly that needed to create cafe-quality manual espresso extractions. The pressure gauge allows for immediate visual feedback while pulling shots with the Flair manual espresso press. Each Flair PRO 2 manual espresso maker is also capable of handling various brew ratios from 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1, ensuring that you can extract exactly the espresso you want, right from your home.
- MAJOR BREWING UPGRADES – The Flair PRO 2 features three upgrades over Flair’s other manual espresso makers including a removable stainless steel spout, an enhanced all-stainless steel bottomless portafilter with improved flow dynamics, and a silicone lever grip for better brewing ergonomics.
- EASY TO CLEAN & PORTABLE – The Flair Espresso Maker is the only manual espresso maker with a completely detachable brewing head. This patented design allows for users to completely remove the brewing head, separate the parts, and rinse under cool water. This design also means the Flair PRO 2 can pack into an included, precision cut carrying case, meaning you can take your espresso anywhere you’d like.
- BUILT TO LAST – Now with an upgraded, stronger base, post and lever! The Flair PRO 2 is made from durable materials like cast aluminum and stainless steel, so you can be sure your manual espresso maker, by Flair, is built to last. Both the aluminum press stand and the stainless steel brewing head are backed by a 5-year warranty.
As a fully capable espresso machine, the Flair PRO 2 requires freshly roasted beans, a kettle that can boil water, and most importantly, a high-quality, espresso capable burr grinder. Expect to pay at least $100 dollars to ensure the level of quality needed. Flair recommends our Royal hand grinder, linked here >
In addition, home-brewers should consider using a dosing scale to weigh their beans to ensure consistency and to measure output. Flair’s own Brew Scale is a wonderful, and affordable option. Linked here >
- Post & Lever with Copper Portafilter Base
- Stainless Steel Portafilter with Screen
- Stainless Steel Brew Cylinder with Plunger
- Stainless Steel Removable Spout
- Preheat and Tamping Cap
- Stem with Pressure Gauge
- Dosing Cup
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Drip Tray and Branded Polishing Pouch
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide
The PRO 2 is Flair’s highest level espresso machine that maintains a portable footprint. Anyone can learn to brew with the Flair PRO 2, but the process does take some effort, materials, and a small learning curve. Brewing with a Flair is more like cooking a meal for yourself, as opposed to getting takeout or using the microwave. But, if you’re looking for café-quality espresso at home, that you handcraft yourself, the PRO 2 will serve you for a lifetime.
- If you’re looking for the most convenient option, please check out Flair NEO Flex >
- If you’d like the full barista experience, check out the Flair 58 >
- Weight – 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Case Dimensions – 12.5″ L x 9″ W x 3.25″ H (32cm x 23cm x 8cm)
- Assembled Dimensions – 12.5″ L x 6.25″ W x 10″ H (32cm x 16cm x 25.4cm)
- Dose – 16-24 grams
- Input Water Capacity – 70ml
- Yield – Up to 56ml
PROFESSIONAL GRADE ESPRESSO EXTRACTIONS
The PRO 2 Brew Head was designed to give the best manual espresso brewing experience that Flair has to offer. With a larger capacity cylinder and larger portafilter, you can control your brew ratios with ease to ensure your espresso is brewed exactly the way you want it.
A stainless steel portafilter allows for naked or spouted brewing, and our custom pressure gauge ensures precise extractions.
Don't Forget to Accessorize!
The Flair PRO 2 is a standout manual espresso maker, but even the best can be upgraded improve your brewing potential and style. Not only can the PRO 2 benefit from an additional portafilter or our Second Shot Plus Kit, you’re always welcome to purchase any of our other brewing heads, with an adaptor of course!
Not Sure Which Flair Is Right For You?
We Call it the PRO 2 & The Pros Agree
“The Flair PRO 2 is sleek, sexy, and it packs up into this nice portable kit. But what’s most important is the flavor. The shots are super floral and sweet with well-balanced acidity
If you really want to duplicate a shot of espresso that you get from a high-quality espresso maker, the Flair will get you there.”
Lem Butler – 2016 U.S. Barista Champion