Flair 58 Plus - A True Barista Espresso Experience
True Barista Level Experience
Lower the Lever, Raise Your Expectations
Meet the Flair 58+. With everything you receive from the Flair 58 family, plus enhanced features and aesthetics, the Flair 58+ is a home barista’s dream. A beautiful brewing workflow yields café-quality espresso, right in the comfort of your own home.
The Flair 58 Plus. Your Questions Answered.
The Flair 58 Plus is the new flagship from Flair Espresso. Including everything from the base model Flair 58, the Flair 58+ shines with walnut accents on the portafilter, t-grip and palm tamper. The included articulating shot mirror attaches to the post magnetically and the Flair 58+ features custom branding you won’t find anywhere else.
The preheat system on the Flair 58+ includes three different levels: low, medium and high, which roughly correlate to brewing temperatures needed for dark, medium and light roasts respectively. Turn on your preheat setting and feel confident that your thermal management is taken care of. And, if you’re feeling the travel itch, the 58+ features an easily detachable preheat controller, meaning that you can go off-grid and brew espresso anywhere.
The Flair 58+ also features dark motif screws and includes both of Flair’s portafilter baskets, the high and low-flow, to ensure home baristas have all the control they need.
Finally, with the featured valve plunger the workflow on the Flair 58 Plus is unrivaled, ensuring that if you’re brewing for yourself or your friends and family, one shot or multiple, the Flair 58 Plus will delight with the ease and simplicity of creating delicious espresso.
Lower the lever, raise your expectations for home espresso, with the Flair 58+.
The Flair 58 Plus is a barista level espresso machine, capable of creating and re-creating your favorite recipes from any coffee you own. As such, the 58 Plus requires a full brewing kit of accessories to ensure top performance.
At a minimum, brewers with the Flair 58 Plus must have:
- Espresso capable, high-quality burr grinder – Brewing espresso on the Flair 58 Plus is a work of art and science. It’s impossible to dial-in your espresso extraction with inconsistent grounds. As such, it’s required to have an espresso-capable burr grinder to use with your 58 Plus. Expect to spend at least $150 and look for a unit with stepless grind sizing.
- High-quality kettle – While a temperature controlled kettle is not required for brewing with the Flair 58 Plus, it will definitely make your workflow and experience more enjoyable. At a minimum, target a kettle with a thermometer so you can be precise with your thermal inputs.
- Digital Scale – Any scale will do, but for repeatable results, both your inputs and outputs should be measured. This includes for dosing your beans, measuring the output in your cup as well as flow rate.
- Base with attachment screws
- Post & Lever with brew head attached
- Detachable Preheat Controller
- Articulating Shot Mirror
- Walnut 58mm Portafilter
- Walnut Palm Tamper
- Pressure Gauge
- Drip Tray
- Puck Screen
- Valve Plunger with Locking Hook
- High and Low-Flow Baskets
- Power Adaptor with Plug
- Brewing Guide
The Flair 58 Plus is perfect for anyone wanting a lever-based espresso machine that is equally as beautiful as it is capable. The Flair 58 Plus is not only for advanced espresso brewers, but is perfect for those that want high-quality espresso, a manual workflow that’s streamlined, and the experience of brewing their own espresso. Don’t forget to check out the “what’s required” section.
- Weight – 12 lbs (5.44kg)
- Assembled Dimensions – 13.5″ L x 7.5″ W x 11″ H (34.3cm x 19.05cm x 27.94cm)
- Dose – 16-20 grams (expandable with different baskets)
- Input Water Capacity – 90ml
- Yield – Up to 55ml
- Warranty – Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
BEAUTIFUL ESPRESSO WORKFLOW
It’s all about the workflow, and the Flair 58 Plus exceeds expectations. Back to back shots are simple with the use of the valve plunger, updated for this model, and the included pressure gauge and elongated lever with t-grip make pulling each shot a joy.
PRIME CAPACITY FOR ESPRESSO RECIPES & RATIOS
The Flair 58 Plus, just like all models in the Flair 58 Family, is capable of brewing expanded brew ratios, from simple 1:1, 2:1 to 3:1 and beyond. With the 58mm industry standard system, there are no restrictions on brewing with your Flair 58 Plus. Dose can be further extended by purchasing different baskets.
TOP TIER THERMAL MANAGEMENT
The Flair 58 Plus aids in one of the most important factors to delicious repeatable espresso: thermal management. With the Preheat Control System, brewers with the Flair 58 Plus can set their brew head to one of three temperatures, closely linked to light, medium and dark roasts.
Never worry about inconsistent extractions again. And, with the newly implemented detachable preheat cable, you can brew on the go, with no electricity and no strings attached.
Don't Forget to Accessorize!
From milk frothing to brew scales, check out the best in accessories for your Flair 58+