|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 in|
Flair 58 Battery Pack
Availability: In stock
- Flair 58 Battery Pack
- Dual male connection wire for Flair 58
- Charging wire with U.S. adaptor
If you are in search of a way to brew espresso off-grid with your Flair 58, with the Flair 58 Battery Pack, we’ve got you. Now you can take the 58 to your next tailgate, on your next camping trip, or even startup a small business serving espresso at your local farmer’s market. Don’t let the next power outage get between you and a delicious espresso, pick up the Flair 58 Battery Pack now and be ready for whatever life throws at you.
To use, ensure that the battery pack is switched to ON, then connect the included DC power cord into the battery back and the single pin connector on your 58’s temperature controller. Set your temperature controller to your desired setting and use as normal.
To conserve battery, we recommend keeping your preheat to no more than 5-10 min, and power back off both the battery and the 58 as soon as you’ve pulled your shot(s).
- Output: 24V /5A Input: 29.4V/0.95A
- 5200 mAh 131 Wh capacity, approximately 1-2 shots per day for two weeks, or 5 hrs of continuous (runtime) heating. constructed from high quality lithium-ion batteries.
- Supports Over-charged/discharged, Over-voltage, Over-current and Short circuit protection.
*NOTE: When charging, please ensure switch of the battery is placed to the ON position before plugging in AC-DC charger. Failure to do so may result in a spark upon connection. For use only with Flair 58 products. Low voltage devices should never be plugged into the high voltage output port. Damage may result if used with unapproved electronic devices.