|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
14L x 7.5W x 11.5H (lever down) 24.25H (lever up)
$485.00 – $501.00
- Flair 58 Base
- Flair 58 Lever Assembly
- Flair 58x Brew Head with Valve Plunger
- Flair 58 Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel Stem
- Puck Screen
- 58 mm Portafilter and 16-22 gram basket (additional high-flow basket available)
- 58 mm Tamper
- Flair 58x Preheat Cap
- Flair 58 Drip Tray
- Flair 58x Quick Start Guide
Fully-Manual, Professional Grade, Lever Press
- Handcraft café-quality espresso at home
- Manual process and integrated pressure gauge for precise brew variable control
- Immediate feedback while brewing allows for real-time adjustments
Professional Grade 58mm Barista Portafilter
- Wooden handle for advanced ergonomics
- Use any standard 58mm portafilter basket, tamping & distribution tools
- Mirror dialing-in process of specialty coffee industry
- Wide base for stability during extractions
- Elongated lever for ease of pulling at higher pressures
- T-grip for lever comfort and control
- Advanced mechanical workflow allows for rapid-fire extractions
Premium Build with Elegant Finishes
- Stainless steel components for a plastic-free brew path
- Die-cast aluminum frame to withstand years of extractions
- Metal components backed by limited 5-year warranty
- Deluxe wooden accents
The Flair 58x requires a high-quality burr grinder, like our Flair Royal.
Flair 58x is a fully-manual, non-electric version of the Flair 58. This model is a professional grade lever espresso press that is focused on maximizing the workflow and the espresso from at-home extractions. The 58x features Flair’s first industry standard 58mm portafilter as well as a more robust frame and lever for ease of extractions at higher pressures. As this version is completely non-electric, customers can preheat and engage in thermal management using the open preheat cap. Flair’s new valve plunger, which includes a puck screen, also ensures there is no need to remove the stem to add your brew water, further enhancing your workflow!
The Flair 58x is the gold standard in manual espresso from Flair – just in a completely non-electric version. Unlock the potential of your espresso.
The Flair 58x comes available in two variations that customers can choose between:
- Our base model with a chamfered, low-flow 18 gram basket for ease of dialing-in
- Our additional basket model that includes an additional straight-walled, high-flow 18-gram basket
The low-flow 18 gram basket is perfect to any home brewer’s kit, and allows for a dose range between 16-22 grams. This low-flow basket, when compared to the standard straight-walled basket, allows for an easier dial-in process by allowing a grind that is coarser for proper extractions, thereby increasing the overall compatibility with a range of grinders. The high-flow basket will require a grind that more closely mimic’s a commercial machine.
The Flair 58x will be upgradable to the electric version of the Flair 58. However, these upgrade kits will include electronics as well as all-new brewing head.